Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Search for photos, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- iOS 10 has received some significant updates…in terms of its search capabilities.…Although you can't modify file names…or add key words with content or event…specific information to a photo,…there are ways that you can search for images…based on location information in the files.…Whether or not the image is in an album…or new in this version of iOS,…you can also search for certain image content…that iOS 10 recognizes when it scans your photos.…Let's take a look at how this works.…So from the photos, memories or albums view,…tap on the magnifying glass…to bring up the search capabilities.…
I'll start off by searching for a location, Death Valley.…So, I'll start typing that…and notice that I haven't even finished typing the word,…and already I have four hits there.…Death Valley National Park,…Death Valley in general,…not in the park.…A memory of Death Valley,…that is one that where iOS 10 has created…this summary of photos that I've shot there,…with a slide show.…And then an album, Death Valley faves.…So all of those photos were brought up…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.