Learn how querying data allows the app to specify data fields to match and return from the server. They are specified in database query expression classes provided by the AWS Mobile framework. The class type is also specified in the call so that instances of the right type are used. An error parameter is nil if no error occurred.
- [Instructor] So we have the basics for our app all ready.…Pretty quickly we're able to allow users…to log in, create, read, update, and delete data.…And for our app, for the notes,…it's gonna be pretty common to wanna be able…to query all the notes for the given user.…AWS provides that in query expressions.…So we're gonna create a query expression,…set the condition that it needs to match…by providing the attribute names and values.…And then we can run the query using the object mapper.…
The steps we'll perform…are to create the DB query expression,…set the condition, attributes, and values to match,…and then run the query with the object mapper…and handle the results that are passed back.…So over in Xcode, I'm gonna go to the view controller…and I wanna create a couple of notes…so we'll have something to query.…So I'm gonna comment out line 59…and I'm gonna change create note…to take a note ID value of type String.…So on line 63, I'll add the parameter…note ID with type String.…
Then on line 66, I use that parameter passed in…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.