- View Offline
If you find you'd like to learn more, see iOS App Development Essential Training, Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals, or any of the other programming courses in our library.
- Installing Xcode
- Creating an Xcode project
- Configuring the iOS Simulator
- Understanding variables
- Connecting visual objects to variables
- Understanding functions, methods, and selectors
- Connecting a button to a function
- Using conditional statements
- Setting up the user interface
- Connecting code elements to build an app
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Todd Perkins. Welcome to Programming for Non-Programmers: iOS 7. As a self-taught programmer, I find great satisfaction in teaching people how to program, especially those who are new to programming. My one goal for this course is that anyone without any prior programming experience will be able to create an iPhone app in an afternoon. Whether you're an artist, student, entrepreneur or have any other background, if you have a great app idea and want to dive into iOS app development as quickly as possible, this course is for you.
So let's begin with Programming for Non-Programmers: iOS 7.