Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Preview and trim a video, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- The Photos app lets you play…the videos you have taken, of course,…but you can also scrub through the footage,…to quickly reach a certain spot,…as well as, trim the video to remove extraneous footage…at the front or end of the clip.…Let's just take a look at how this works.…I'll go into the Photos app…and go and get a video to edit there.…And, let me just rotate this…so we can see it a little bit better.…So, if you tap on the play button…of course, you can play the video.…And then if you tap again,…while the video is playing, you'll see you have…a little timeline down here…and you can actually drag on that,…to scrub through the video to reach a certain spot.…
Now that's going to be particularly useful…if you have a longer clip.…Alright, I'm going to tap the pause button up there.…So if you want to do further editing to the video,…you need to tap the edit button up here,…that's just that little three sliders there,…tap on that to get into this view.…Now you'll see at the bottom,…that there's another timeline there…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.