In any machine learning project you can have multiple models. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to learn about how to do this.
- [Instructor] The final stage in using Create ML … is to test with an image … and see how close it gets … to recognize what you've trained it with. … So let's take a look at it. … So right now we have three classes. … So cars, people, and rocks. … And let's train it again with a picture. … So what we could do is actually add or drag files into here. … So what I'm going to do … is basically make this guy a little bit smaller … and let's minimize it to the side like so … so we can actually drag and drop multiple files in here. … So what I'm going to do is go into the exercise files, … into the resources, and then in testing here. … I actually have a file that I haven't used … to train the model. … So in theory this guy should be recognized as people. … So let's go ahead and drag and drop this image … inside of our drag and drop here … and it's 100% confident that this is people. … So let's go ahead and actually test this with other images. … So we have tons of images here that are different. …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects