- [Instructor] In iOS 12, there are two features…that allow for syncing photos across your various…iOS devices and your computer.…iCloud photos and My Photo Stream.…If you already use or plan to use iCloud photos…then it doesn't make much sense to use My Photo Stream…since iCloud photos is already uploading and syncing…all of your images.…We'll be exploring iCloud photos a bit later…in this chapter, let's take a look at how…My Photo Stream works.…
In order to use My Photo Stream, you have to have…an iCloud account and if you want to use it…with the photos app for a Mac, you'll need to have…OS 10.10 Yosemite or later.…If you're on Windows, you can set up iCloud…on that platform so you can use it if you also…have an iPhone.…It requires Windows seven or later and you can set up…Photo Stream by downloading the iCloud control panel…available at apple.com/iCloud/setup.…
You'll also want to do this on any other devices…that you want your Photo Stream to sync with…including the photos program on your Mac.…You can find that setting in the iCloud section…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.