Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Organize photos, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Instructor] IOS 12 offers multiple ways…to view and organize your images.…Photos can be located according to when…and where they were taken…and they can also be placed…in a variety of different albums.…Let's take a look.…When you enter the Photos app…you'll see four options along the bottom of the screen,…Photos, For You, Albums, and Search.…For You is new to iOS 12…and it combines the memories and shared albums…from the previous iOS 11…along with other editions into a new area of the app.…
We'll take a look at For You, Albums,…and the Search capabilities in more detail a bit later.…Let's take a look at Photos first.…Photos organizes your images into three different levels,…moments, collections, and years.…Which of these sections that you see when you tap on Photos…will depend on how you last viewed this part of the app.…On my iPhone I was recently viewing the moments section,…so that's what we see here.…Moments is organized based on the date…that the image was taken,…as well as the general location of the photos.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.