Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Organize photos, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Narrator] iOS 11 offers multiple…ways to organize your images.…Photos can be viewed according to when and where they…were taken, and also, in a variety of different albums.…Let's take a look.…So, when you enter the photos app, you'll see…four options along the bottom of the screen.…There's photos, memories, shared, and albums.…Shared will only appear if you've…turned on iCloud photo sharing.…We'll look at shared and memories…in more detail a bit later.…
Let's take a look at photos first.…Photos organizes your images into groups based on…when or where they were taken.…Moments is the first level that you see…and it's organized based on the date…that the image was made.…So, if I scroll up through the images…here, you can see that the most recent…ones are at the bottom and the older images are further up.…This is a handy way to look for photos…if you have a clear association with when they were taken.…Tap on a photo to see it larger, and underneath the image…is a filmstrip that you can use to review your images.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.