Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Sean] I hope that this has been…a useful introduction for you…to the photography related features of iOS 12…and the native camera and photos app on your iPhone…or other iOS devices.…I also hope that what you've learned…will lead to some inspiration…and new ideas for how you can improve…your own iPhone photography.…If you're interested in learning more…about mobile photography techniques,…using different processing apps,…other photo related apps,…and the central smartphone photography accessories,…and cool gadgets,…check out my regular series, Mobile Photography Weekly.…
A new episode comes out each week…and I cover both iOS and Android tips and techniques.…And for even more photography ideas…and techniques to improve you iPhone photos,…check out my new book,…The Enthusiast's Guide to iPhone Photography.…I also have several courses in the online training library…on compositing techniques in Adobe Photoshop…and capturing and processing night photography.…And if you're interesting in seeing a gallery…of photo composites and collages that were created…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.