Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building Your First iOS App.
- [Todd] Well, that's it for this course,…and I hope you learned something…about building an iOS application.…I mentioned previously in the course…that I'd give you some resources…if you had curiosity about learning more…about Swift or iOS development in general.…For Swift, I refer you to Swift Essential Training.…This course gives you plenty of information…about working with a Swift programming language.…And gives you a strong foundation to build iOS applications.…
For iOS specifics, I recommend iOS Essential Training,…which is a series of courses focused on…developing iOS applications.…These courses go into much more detail…about user interface design and the process…of getting your application in the App Store.…And as always, if you build anything great from the course,…I would love to hear about it.…You can find me on Twitter @asktodd.…And I'll see you next time.…
- Creating an Xcode project
- Navigating the Xcode interface
- How model-view-controller works in an iOS app
- Troubleshooting UI-to-code connections
- Planning an app within your constraints
- Setting up the UI
- Testing your app on a device
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 12: iPhone and iPad New Featureswith Garrick Chow39m 23s Intermediate
iOS Development: Architecturewith Károly Nyisztor2h Intermediate
1. Create Your First App
2. Core Skills
3. Build a Simple App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.