- [Instructor] There's always more to learn.…Especially with a topic as broad as ios animations.…The goal of this course was to walk you through…the basic foundations of animating your apps…using the UIKit api.…Going forward, there are still a ton of intermediate…and advanced UIKit specific topics we didn't cover.…Now a great starting point if you're heading…in that direction are two sessions from the 2017…Worldwide Developers Conference.…Session 230 - Advanced Animations with UIKit.…And Session 235 - Building visually…rich user experiences.…
If you're looking for specific types of animations…or just want to up your swift game,…check out this great curated list of…animation frameworks on GitHub.…However if you're looking to graduate…into more complex functionality,…dive into the core animation api with our other courses.…All that being said, the best learning tool…you have access to is always going to be…your own development experience.…So get out there and experiment, explore,…and build as much as you can.…Happy coding.…
- How animations fit into the view controller lifecycle
- Writing simple view animations
- Making use of animation options
- Adding spring animations
- Working with keyframes
- Using calculation modes
- Animating constraint values
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Starter project review1m 45s
2. Animation Basics
3. Springs and Transitions
4. Working with Keyframes
5. Auto Layout and Beyond
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.