Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning iPhone and iPad Security.
- [Nick] Thanks for joining me for this course…on security for iPhones and iPads.…Security is just one corner of the iOS world.…There's plenty more to learn about iPhones and iPads,…so you might want to take a look…at iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Training,…which is a comprehensive look…at the most essential features on iPhones and iPads.…In this course, we talked about iCloud a bit,…so if you have any lingering questions about iCloud,…be sure to check out iCloud Essential Training.…And there are lots of other courses…related to iPhones and iPads.…
A quick search for iOS in our course library…will give you lots of options.…There are several courses for app developers,…some fun iPhone photography courses, and much more.…Thanks for checking out this course.…I hope you continue to stay safe and secure…while enjoying your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.…
- Enabling locks on your device
- Creating strong passwords
- Protecting passwords
- Configuring Touch ID and Face ID
- Locating and disabling a lost device
- Adjusting your privacy settings
- Avoiding scams
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 11: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow6h 34m Appropriate for all
Learning Computer Security and Internet Safetywith Jess Stratton1h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Security Basics
2. Protecting a Device from Direct Access
3. Protecting Data Privacy
4. Protecting a Device Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.