Join Brian Advent for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iOS App Development: Core ML.
- [Lecturer] Congratulations on finishing this course. At this moment you already have a strong knowledge foundation when it comes to machine learning CoreML the Vision Framework and NLP. You've learned a lot about how to use machine learning models, how to integrate them into your project, and how to convert existing models into the ML model format. You've also learned how to use Computer Vision to build an amazing classification App. And you've learned how to improve search experiences using the power of Natural Language Processing.
But as you know, there're even more new possibilities with the CoreML Framework that can lead to entirely new ideas for Apps or your business. I'd like to give you a few resource hints to broaden your knowledge even further. First of all developer.apple.com/machine-learning. There you will find a lot of information and documentation about CoreML Vision and the asa NSLinguisticTagger. Also about the different models that Apple provides and also about the conversion of existing machine learning models.
If you'd like to get a little bit more scientific knowledge, I can recommend the machine learning journal from Apple that you will find on mcahinelearning.apple.com. And if you would like to see another course which goes more into detail about the theoretical approach to machine learning in AI and especially hear the advanced decision trees, then have a look at this course from Keith McCormick. It is available on LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com. So thank you so much for joining me here and keep in mind you've almost infinite possibilities for new App ideas and the enhancement of your user experiences with machine learning.
I wish you all the best for your new ideas and your future with machine learning.
- What are machine learning, Core ML, Vision, and NLP?
- Adding a machine learning model to a project
- Getting predictions from machine learning models
- Converting existing machine learning models for Core ML
- Classifying images and detecting objects with Vision and Core ML
- Analyzing natural language text with NSLinguisticTagger