Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] I hope that this has been…a useful introduction for you…to the photography-related features of iOS 11…and the native camera and Photos app…on your iPhone or other devices.…I also hope that what you've learned here…will lead to some inspiration and new ideas…for how you can improve your own photography.…If you're interested in learning more…about mobile photography techniques,…using different processing apps,…other photo related apps,…and essential smartphone photography accessories…and cool gadgets, check out my regular series…Mobile Photography Weekly.…
A new episode comes out each week,…and I cover both iOS and Android tips and techniques.…I also have several courses in the online training library…on compositing techniques in Adobe Photoshop…and night photography.…And if you're interested in seeing a gallery…of photo-composites and collages…that were created on iPhones and iPads,…you can find one at my website seanduggan.com…or follow me on Instagram at sduggan.…I'm Sean Duggan.…Thanks for watching.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.