Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iOS 11 Development Essential Training: Create Your First App.
- [Todd] Well, we've reached the end of this course.…You may be wondering where to go from here.…I recommend watching Swift Essential Training…or Programming for Non-Programmers…to work into building an iOS application…that's a little bit more complicated…than what we've built in this course.…And as always, if you build something…that you're proud of with iOS,…I would love to hear about it.…You can find me on Twitter @asktodd.…I'll see you next time.…
- Installing Xcode and the iOS SDK
- Creating an Xcode project
- Running your first app
- Basic layouts with storyboards
- Dismissing the keyboard with delegation
- Making UI-to-code connections
- Coding your app
Skill Level Beginner
iOS App Development: Essential Courseswith Mike Wong37m 47s Beginner
1. Create Your First App
2. Core Skills
3. Build a Simple App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.