- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me for this course.…I really hope that you can see the benefits…of taking a Test-Driven Development approach…to your programming.…We've only covered the basics here,…so if you're looking for more information,…I'd suggest two books.…For background information on Test-Driven Development,…I'd recommend taking a look at…Test-Driven Development by Example, by Kent Beck.…On the other hand, if you want to learn about…testing specific features and functionality…and more advanced topics, look at…Test-Driven iOS Development with Swift…by Dr. Dominik Hauser.…
- Test-driven development: history and theory
- Creating a data model test
- Expanding tests
- Testing class methods
- Checking for duplicates
- Testing table views
- Mocking cells
- Testing cell selection
- Assembling the app
Skill Level Intermediate
Distributing Your iOS App for Testing with TestFlightwith Ron Buencamino35m 10s Intermediate
1. Foundation and Theory
2. Data Models and the Manager Class
3. UITableView Testing
4. Finishing Touches and Xcode Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.