Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- I hope that this has been…a useful introduction for you…to the photography related features of iOS 10,…and the native camera and photos app in your iPhone…or other iOS devices.…I also hope that what you've learned…will lead to some inspiration…and new ideas for how you can improve your own photography.…If you're interested in learning more…about mobile photography techniques,…using different processing apps,…other photo related apps,…and essential smartphone photography accessories…and cool gadgets,…check out my regular series.…Mobile Photography Weekly.…
A new episode comes out each week…and I cover both iOS and Android tips and techniques.…I also have a course on creating photo composites…on smartphones and tablets.…And several courses on compositing techniques…in Adobe Photoshop.…And if you're interested in seeing a gallery…of photo collages and composites…that were created on iPhone and iPads,…you can find those at my website,…htttp://www.seanduggan.com.…I'm Sean Duggan, thanks for watching.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.