Join Ron Buencamino for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Deliver Location-Based Notifications with iBeacons in iOS.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching.…We just finished our course on…working with iBeacon devices in our iOS projects…using the Swift programming language.…For further information on any of the subjects presented,…feel free to browse Apple's documentation…at developer.apple.com.…I hope you enjoyed this course…as I enjoyed putting it together for you.…If you build anything using what you learned here,…I'd like to know.…I'm rawn_b on twitter.…You can also find me on LinkedIn.…And that concludes our course, until next time.…
- What is iBeacon?
- Turning your iOS device into a beacon
- Discovering device locations
- Monitoring for iBeacons
- Responding to beacon discovery
- Creating a beacon-based app
Skill Level Intermediate
Programming the Internet of Things with iOSwith Michael Lehman2h 49m Intermediate
iOS 9 App Development: GamePlayKitwith Tammy Coron1h 32m Intermediate
1. Introduction to iBeacons
2. iBeacons with iOS Devices
3. Create a Beacon-Based App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.