Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iOS Game Development with Swift 2.0 and SpriteKit.
- Well we've reached the end of this course.…I hope you had a great time and I hope you that you learned…something new about SpriteKit and that you feel…prepared to start tinkering around and building a game.…Maybe you have an idea for a game and you can…finally start creating it.…If you're looking for more information about SpriteKit,…I recommend going to the source.…Apple's WWDC videos are an excellent tool and…there's a whole section on graphics and games.…If you want to go further, you can check out…SceneKit, which is a 3D version of SpriteKit.…
There's also ReplayKit and GameplayKit.…And of course, you can go to the SpriteKit…documentation if you want to read.…And as always, if you make anything great…based on what you learned in this course,…I want to know about it.…You can contact me on Twitter, at asktodd.…
- Creating a new SpriteKit project
- Adding and modifying sprites
- Transitioning between scenes
- Removing child sprites from parents
- Working with gravity, forces, and impulses
- Detecting collisions
- Applying particle effects
- Creating actions and action sequences
- Working with audio
- Creating frame animations
- Using cameras and lights
Skill Level Intermediate
Programming iOS 9 and GamePlayKitwith Tammy Coron1h 32m Intermediate
1. Introduction to SpriteKit
2. Add Physics
3. Work with Particle Effects
4. Work with Actions
Use an action sequence4m 8s
5. Work with Audio
6. Additional Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.