Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 9.
- [Voiceover] I hope that this has been a good introduction…for you to the photography related features…of iOS 9 and the native camera and photos app…on your iPhone or other iOS device.…If you'd like to find out more about iOS 9…as it relates to other aspects of the iPhone or iPad,…check out iOS 9 New Features with Nick Brazzi.…If you're interested in using photo apps…to creatively process your iPhone images,…check out my course on Creating Photo Composites…on Smartphones & Tablets.…
I cover several examples,…explore different apps,…and share creative techniques…for combining and blending images together…right on your phone or tablet.…It's a great way to extend the photo capabilities…that are available on your phone…and do something a little bit different.…You can also view a gallery…of iPhone photo composites at my website,…seanduggan.com.…Thanks for watching.…
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Making smart adjustments to light and color
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes and My Photo Stream
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
Skill Level Beginner
iPhone Photography: Shooting to Storytellingwith Richard Koci Hernandez1h 45m Appropriate for all
Tony Cruz's iPhone Surf Photography: Start to Finishwith Tony Cruz7m 22s Appropriate for all
1. Using the Camera App
2. Organizing Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Editing Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Sharing and Transferring Photos from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.