Join Emmanuel Henri for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Machine Learning for iOS: Core ML and Create ML.
- This has just been an introduction to machine learning … with iOS, and there are tons of directions … you could go from here. … The first suggestion would be to continue exploring … the basics we've explored in this course. … Get some practice and push yourself … to add more training sets or try different types of inputs. … Practicing with Create ML is a great way … to understand how you could apply this knowledge … to your applications. … The obvious next step would be to integrate your experiments … with your application. … If any of the data types fit into your needs … and you can see a way to apply it, then experiment away. … Finally, machine learning as a whole is constantly evolving. … Every year WWDC introduces new types of inputs … and better tools and ways to integrate machine learning … into your Apple applications. … Always go back to the Apple documentation and resources … to guide you in your quest for growing your machine learning … implementation in your applications. …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects