Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building Your First iOS 13 App.
- [Todd Perkins] Well, you've reached the end of … this course. … I hope you learned something about developing … an application for iOS 13. … And that you had fun doing it. … I appreciate you taking the time to watch this course. … You may be wondering where to go from here. … I recommend going to the library … and looking for iOS 13 courses. … If you're one of the privileged few who watches this … course before any other iOS 13 courses have launched, … be patient. … Check again every day because the courses will be … releasing very quickly. … In the meantime feel free to watch any iOS 12 courses … because that will give you a lot of preparation … for iOS 13. … And as always please let me know if you make … a great application. … You can find me on Twitter @asktodd … and I'll see you next time. … …
- Creating an Xcode project
- Navigating the Xcode interface
- Running your first app
- Building layouts with storyboards
- Connecting UI elements to code
- Coding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 13 First Look for Developerswith Todd Perkins23m 55s Beginner
Building iOS Apps with AWS Mobilewith Bear Cahill1h 48m Intermediate
View the finished app2m 13s
2. Build a User Interface
3. Coding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.