Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iPad Tips and Tricks.
- And there you have it.…Thanks for joining me for iPad Tips and Tricks…and I hope you found these movies to be helpful.…Of course this has only been a quick look at what…iPads are capable of.…For much more in-depth coverage…be sure to check out my course…iOS 8: iPhone and iPad Essential Training…where I take a deep dive into nearly all the most important…features of iOS devices.…And also be sure to take a look at…Up and Running with iTunes 12 to learn more of what…you can do with iTunes on your Mac or Windows machine.…And if you'd like to learn more about some of the other apps…I mentioned in this course,…check out iMovie for iOS Essential Training,…iPad Music Production: GarageBand,…and Up and Running with Audacity.…
So until next time, I hope you'll be able to become…more efficient and productive with your iPad.…I'm Garrick Chow and we'll see you soon.…
- Using iPad-specific gestures
- Typing tips
- Syncing media and other files
- Wireless syncing
- Receiving and organizing email
- Chatting with Messages
- Installing apps
- Browsing the web
- Connecting to an external display
- Using productivity software
- Playing audio and video files
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with the iPad
A tour around the iPad2m 35s
2. Typing on the iPad
3. Syncing Files
4. Setting Up and Using Email and Instant Messaging
5. Working with Apps
6. Web Browsing
7. The iPad for Work
8. Managing and Playing Audio, Video, and Other Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.