In this video, learn how to keep tabs on your Xcode Server Bots. You can view bots on a webpage hosted by Xcode Server, as well as in Xcode itself. See detailed reports of each build, and easily find the source of any issues. Download built artifacts dire
- [Instructor] Now that we have our Bot set up…to build the never-ever repository changes…let's take a look at how we can keep track…of the Bot's history.…Xcode display's your Bots in the report section…of the navigator panel.…To access this screen, hit command + 8,…or select the speech bubble icon on the left.…At the bottom of this list,…you'll find all of your Bots listed.…If we click on the Bot itself, we can see a summary view.…At the top, we can see trends over the last day, week,…or month.…Down below, we have sections for Build History,…Test History, and Code Coverage.…
The results for each of the past Integrations are displayed.…If you'd like to Edit your Bot, there's a button…in the top right of this screen that allows you to do so.…This brings up a menu that is similar to the one…when we setup the Bot.…Let's hit Cancel.…Beside the Edit button is an Integrate button.…We can use this button to manually launch…another Integration.…If we head over to the left panel,…and click the arrow beside our Bot,…we can see details about each Integration.…
- What is continuous integration?
- Setting up Xcode Server
- Creating a bot for your project
- Monitoring your bot
- Using Xcode Server API
- Starting a new integration
- Downloading build artifacts
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/09/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Xcode Server and installing Xcode Server.