Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Memories: Searchability, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] IOS 11 has a feature called memories…that automatically creates albums and slideshows…of your photos based on when and where they were taken…and sometimes by the content in the images as well.…These photo memories are an interesting way…to reexperience some of your images.…You can also create memories…from specific groups of images that you choose,…and there's even some basic editing that could be applied…to the slideshows in terms of what images are used,…the style of the titles,…and the music for the soundtrack.…
Let's take a stroll down memory lane…and check it out.…In the photos app,…tap on the little play button down along the bottom.…It says memories right there.…So memories are automatically created…and new ones are going to be appearing all the time.…For instance, this memory called on the mountain…wasn't here on my phone yesterday.…It just showed up this morning.…If the memory is of a person,…you can choose to block images of that person…from being added to the memory.…So, from the main list of memories,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.