Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Memories: Editing, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] So I already have an album of…black and white travel photos on my iPad here…that I want to use, so I'll just find that.…There it is, and in order to take the images…from an album and turn them into a memory,…just tap on the date range underneath…the album title there in the upper left.…And right off the bat, what I'm going to do…is I'm going to tap on the slideshow icon.…(intense music)…And I'll tap on the screen so I can get…the pause control to pause that.…
So first thing I could do here…is I could choose a different title treatment.…I could just scroll along those choices there.…I'm just going to leave this set to epic,…that looks pretty good, and some of these…road trips were pretty epic.…Down below you can see I have…short and medium as my choices for the length…of the slideshow.…The reason I don't have Long there…is I just don't have enough images in the album…to justify a longer slideshow.…I'm going to tap the Edit button…up at the top here, and in order to edit a movie…in a memory, it has to officially be added…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.