Join Bill Weinman for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing the toolbars, part of iOS App Development: Building Data-Driven Apps with SQLite.
- While viewing a webpage in the WebView,…the toolbars can be useful or they may get in the way.…In this movie I'll show you how to manage the toolbars…so they appear when you need them…and get out of the way when you don't.…Here I've opened a working copy of BWRSS-WebView-04…from chapter 06 of the exercise files.…The result of this lesson can be found in…BWRSS-WebView-05…in chapter 06 of the exercise files.…So first of all let's take a look at the…methods Toolbars On and Toolbars Off.…
And this is just an easy way to do all of the things…involved in turning the toolbars on…and turning the toolbars off.…It's really very simple, it gets a navigation control,…there's a parameter, and it either calls these…methods with false to show the toolbars turning them on…or with true to hide them cause these are all now hiding.…setToolbarHidden. setNavigationBarHidden,…and setStatusBarHidden.…Set status bar hidden is in my Utilities.swift…and then has some logic to it, and I'll show you…that in a little while.…
And it actually requires that we make a setting…
- Building a testbed
- Creating an Objective-C interface for SQLite
- Creating a CRUD interface
- Designing the database schema
- Creating the main table view
- Creating the items table view
- Adding new feeds
- Parsing feeds with NSXML Parser
- Viewing webpages
- Preparing icons and toolbar images
- Adding a preferences pane
- Including pull-to-refresh and other features
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Local Data Storage (2013)with David Gassner3h 41m Intermediate
1. Building a Testbed
2. Building the Database Library
3. Creating the Main Table View
Populating the table view3m 30s
4. Creating the Items Table View
5. Adding New Feeds
6. Viewing Webpages
7. Preparing the Visual Assets
8. Adding a Preferences Pane
9. Adding Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.