- [Instructor] Now that we've setup…a shared album, let's take a look…at some of the other settings…for managing the album.…I'm going to go back to my main album screen,…and I'll tap on the shared album there,…and then down at the bottom I can tap on people,…and here you can see who is subscribed to the album,…you can invite new people,…as well as control whether…or not subscribers can post to the album,…and you can show notifications…when people like images, post a comment,…or add new photos and videos to the shared album.…
You can delete a shared album…using the option at the bottom of the screen,…and this will remove it from your devices…and the devices of any people…that you've shared it with.…I'm just going to tap cancel.…You could also create a public website…of the album, and anyone can access it…if they have the unique URL for that page.…This is a really good way…to share an album with people…who may not have an iOS device…or iCloud account, but they do have access…to a computer and a web browser.…
I'll turn that option on.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.