Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage people albums, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Instructor] Let's continue with our exploration…of the People albums with a look at creating…new People albums, adding and removing people,…fixing face recognition mistakes, merging albums together,…and adding a People album to the Memories.…So, even though iOS 12 is scanning the images on your phone…and using face recognition to identify people,…it doesn't necessarily make a People album…for every person that it finds on your phone,…so you may have to nudge it along to create one.…
So, I actually already have an image…that I pulled aside here of a person…that doesn't have a People album and I want to create one.…I'll just tap on that to view that,…and then I'll just swipe up a bit…and I can see that it has identified other pictures of her.…You can see that little circular thumbnail that says People.…So, I can tap on that to view that,…and I can see those other pictures.…Tap Show More and see all of those.…So, I want to create a People album for that,…so I'll just tap up here at the top for Add Name…and we'll just add the name there,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.