Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Make smart adjustments: light, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- A very useful feature in the iOS 10 editing mode…are the smart adjustments.…These allow for simple enhancements…in three different areas:…light, color and black and white.…Each of these has its own set of controls…for finessing the fine details of the image.…So to get to my editing controls, once again,…I'll just tap that Edit button,…the three sliders there.…And then to get into the smart adjustments,…you tap on this little dial icon.…Kind of looks like a little radio dial you might adjust.…
The smart adjustments are divided into three areas…that do a really good job at separating…the components of an image.…These are light, which covers basic brightness and contrast,…color, which covers issues pertaining…to how the colors look and black and white…for adjusting black and white images.…Let's start off by taking a detailed look…at the controls for light.…I'm going to tap on the choice Light there…to get into that.…And initially, we see I have a series of thumbnails…kind of in a film strip down along the bottom…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.