Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Make smart adjustments: color and black and white, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- Some of the primary ways to modify a photo…are by adjusting luminance, brightness, and contrast,…as well as the quality of the color.…We saw the first three in the light adjustments.…Now let's move on to see what we can do…with the Smart Adjustments for color,…and the opposite of color, black and white.…I'm going to open up this image here,…of Balboa Park in San Diego,…and go into the editing suite.…And, I'm going to go to the little dial there,…to bring up my adjustments.…
And the first thing I'm going to do,…is I'm going to make a quick light adjustment here.…I just want to go in and open up these shadows,…down here, so we can see a little bit more…of what's going on in the mission back there.…And then I'm also going to adjust…the black point, so my shadows are not getting…a little bit too deluded.…All right, that's all I'm going to do there.…I'll tap on the Menu again,…and let's go in and take a look at what we've got happening…with our Color Smart Adjustment.…So the thumbnail strip for the color adjustment,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.