- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] Machine learning has become a buzz word over the past few years, and Apple has introduced their own Core ML SDKs. Have you wondered how to get started with machine learning on iOS or in general with Xcode, or have you heard about Core ML and would like to know more about it? If you've answered yes to any of these questions you've come to the right place. In this course we'll cover the basics of machine learning and provide you with the foundational tools to get started with this subject. Hi, I'm Manny Henri and since its introduction I've integrated this great technology on several projects, and it'll be my pleasure to explore how to get started with machine learning. First we'll take a look at the basics of machine learning and how Core ML fits into this. Next we'll leverage the Create ML tool within Xcode and start exploring a basic ML project. Then we'll continue by looking at how to integrate ML within an iOS project. And finally, we'll move on to explore the resources available to you and what to do when you have models coming from other sources. So if you're ready to learn about how to get started with machine learning with iOS, open up Xcode and let's get started.