Now you need to integrate your ML model and project into your views and iOS application. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to learn about how to do this.
- [Instructor] Okay, so now, let's apply … our old model to the application. … So right now, mobile net is the model … that's been applied to that application. … So we want to change that. … So the first thing we're going to do is make sure … that first, our model is inside of the application. … So let's just move this simulator aside … and grab our model here so MyImageClassifier, … whatever is the name that you gave your model … and just simply drag and drop it inside … of the test vision folder right here. … And then click on finish. … And now, we have MyImageClassifier1 here. … And a class as already been generated … for that particular name here. … So, what we could do here is if you want to check the class, … you can actually click on the arrow … and you're going to see the class … that has been created automatically for you. … So there's a lot of code that's been generated … automatically for you, but that allows you … to select the class inside of another controller … and actually use it as part of your application. …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects