Xcode is the official Apple tool for developing iOS applications. You can download Xcode from the Mac App Store. In this video, see where you can find Xcode and how to install it.
- [Instructor] The official tool for developing…iOS applications is Xcode,…which you can download at the Mac app store…by searching for Xcode all one word.…It should be your first result,…and from there you can click the links…to download and install Xcode.…Of course, it says open for me,…'cause I've already installed it.…At the time of this recording,…the current version of Xcode is version 10.0.…After you've downloaded and installed Xcode,…make sure to open up the app and install…the additional required components…before proceeding with the course.…
- Installing and using Xcode
- Working with storyboards
- Working with UI objects and events
- Resizing objects and layouts dynamically
- Coding UI objects such as buttons
- Loading and displaying data in table views
- Testing your iOS app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Xcode Fundamentals
2. Core Skills
3. Responsive UI Design
4. Coding UI Objects
5. Table Views
6. App Flow and Testing
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.