Xcode is the official Apple tool for developing iOS applications. You can download Xcode from the Mac App Store. In this video, learn where you can find Xcode and how to install it.
- [Instructor] Apple's official tool … for creating iOS applications is called Xcode, … which could be downloaded for free … in the Mac App Store. … So in the App Store, search for Xcode, … all one word, and you should see Xcode … as the first result. … For me it says Open because I've already installed … the application, but for you it should say Get. … Download and install Xcode and then open … it up one time and follow its initialization process. … And once that's complete, you should see … a screen called the Welcome screen which allows you … to create a new project. … Once you've gotten to that point, … you're ready to proceed with the course. … …
- Creating an Xcode project
- Navigating the Xcode interface
- Running your first app
- Building layouts with storyboards
- Connecting UI elements to code
- Coding interactivity
Skill Level Beginner
iOS 13 First Look for Developerswith Todd Perkins23m 55s Beginner
Building iOS Apps with AWS Mobilewith Bear Cahill1h 48m Intermediate
View the finished app2m 13s
2. Build a User Interface
3. Coding Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.