Join Steven Lipton for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Advanced iOS App Development: Core Motion.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise fFiles, you can follow along with the same projects I'll be using onscreen. Inside the exercise files, you'll find a folder for each chapter. Inside each chapter, you'll find a folder for each video that has files to follow along with. This course deals with device hardware. Because of that, you'll have one extra step to use the download files. You need to enter your provisioning profiles. The downloaded files will start in the same state as I have in the video. To set the provisioning profiles, open the Navigator, if not already open.
Go to to the General Settings at the top of the Navigator, and scroll down to Automatically Manage Signing. Click that on, click the Enable Automatic button, and select your team. Head back to the place the video starts, which is almost always View Controller. If you need to know more about provisioning profiles, check the Apple Distribution Quick Start documentation.
- Reading Core Motion data
- Understanding Core Motion methods
- Creating a pedometer app
- Using pace and distance data from Core Motion
- Pushing and pulling device motion data
- Accessing the altitude sensors
- Working with the motion activity manager (CMMotionActivityManager)