Join Bill Weinman for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of iOS SDK and SQLite: Building Data-Driven Apps.
- Thank you for watching iOS SDK and SQLite:…Building Data-Driven Applications.…I've thoroughly enjoyed…putting this course together for you,…and I hope you've gained some useful techniques…for building your data-driven applications in iOS.…For more about the SQLite database engine…we used in this application,…please see my course at SQLite 3 with PHP Essential Training…here on the lynda.com online training library.…I hope you enjoyed learning about iOS and data with me.…I look forward to seeing your Apps on the App Store.…
- Building a testbed
- Creating an Objective-C interface for SQLite
- Creating a CRUD interface
- Designing the database schema
- Creating the main table view
- Creating the items table view
- Adding new feeds
- Parsing feeds with NSXML Parser
- Viewing webpages
- Preparing icons and toolbar images
- Adding a preferences pane
- Including pull-to-refresh and other features
Skill Level Intermediate
Android SDK: Local Data Storagewith David Gassner3h 41m Intermediate
1. Building a Testbed
2. Building the Database Library
3. Creating the Main Table View
Populating the table view3m 30s
4. Creating the Items Table View
5. Adding New Feeds
6. Viewing Webpages
7. Preparing the Visual Assets
8. Adding a Preferences Pane
9. Adding Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.