A model needs input values. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to learn about how to do this.
- [Instructor] Now in order to train our model, … we need to add files or whatever it is the type of data … you need to train your model with. … In our case, we need images. … So in the resources, I've created three folders, … which contains different pictures … and we'll add them to our project and then train it. … So the way to add training data into your project here, … all you need to do is go into this section here, … either choose and then select the files, … or what you could do is minimize the project like here … and then click on the data that you want to input. … So in this case, what I want to do is go into the resources … and I have three folders in here. … So I have the base images … and each of those are in these specific categories, … so cars, people, and rocks. … And then I have new images … that we're going to use in the testing phase, … and then we have also a testing picture at the end … that we're going to use to see … if our model is working properly. … So let's start with the base images. …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects