Now you need to finalize your ML model and project into your views and iOS application. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to learn about how to do this.
- [Instructor] Okay, so let's do a final test … with our own model applied to the application. … So, the first thing you need to do … is to go right ahead and run the application here. … What I'm going to do is minimize Xcode here, … to make sure that I can see the simulator, like so. … And now you can see the application is already running. … If you're seeing any issues whatsoever, … so, if you're seeing errors, either fatal or warnings, … what you want to make sure is go into the debugger, … and take a look at what the problems are and try to fix it. … If you don't know what these are, … the best chance to find the solution is to Google them. … So, this is typically how I debug any applications … that I work on. … So, what I do, if I can't understand what the error is, … I basically copy and paste the error into Google, … and then try to figure out what are the solutions … that are presented, and try them myself. … Okay, so, now that the application is running, … let's go ahead and click on photo here. …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects