Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Favorites and user-defined albums, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] In terms of organizing your photos,…albums allow you to create your own structure…for grouping images together.…Photos can be tagged as Favorites,…which automatically go into their own album,…or you can create new albums based on…any organizational criteria that makes sense to you.…Let's take a closer look at how Favorites…and user-defined albums work.…So, I'm going to begin with Favorites.…I'm going to go into my Camera Roll here…and take a look at some recent images.…So, there are a couple ways you can tag a photo…as a Favorite.…
You can just tap on it to view it…and then tap the little heart button…down at the bottom of the screen,…and if you have the phone in landscape orientation,…that's going to be in the upper right,…and that'll just add it to the Favorites album.…You can also use 3D Touch…and do a hard press and swipe up,…and then just choose Favorite there.…Favorites are automatically added…to the Favorites album,…making it very easy to quickly access some…of your best shots.…The images in the Favorites album also play a role in some…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.