Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Favorites album, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- In addition to the Camera Roll or the All Photos album,…the My Albums section also includes the Favorites album,…which contains any photos that you've tagged as a favorite.…Let's explore some of the ways that you can tag an image…as a favorite, and also take a closer look…at how albums work in iOS 12.…I'll tap on the Photos icon,…and I'm already in the Albums screen,…so let's begin with the Favorites.…I'm going to come into my All Photos album.…This would be the Camera Roll…if you don't have iCloud Photos turned on,…and I'm just going to select a few images to add as favorites.…
Do that one, I'll tap the heart down at the bottom,…and let's get one of these nice sunset pictures…with the boat, and one a bit farther back.…Now, if you have the phone in a horizontal orientation,…the heart icon for favorites will be in the upper right.…And let's grab that one there.…Now, another way that you can tag a photo as a favorite…is by hard-pressing on it…here in the grid view, for 3D touch, and then swipe up,…and then you can tag it as a favorite that way as well.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.