In this project you need to add some views to execute the ML project into an application. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to learn about how to do this.
- [Instructor] Let's explore the project we just unzipped … just to make sure you understand what we have in a project. … I didn't want to go ahead and recreate … an application from scratch, … as these are elements you're either familiar with … or have done in a previous course. … So this is why we'll focus on exploring … the code of the app first and then makes the proper changes. … So let's go ahead and explore first the main storyboard, … so if you click on it here, … you're going to have the main storyboard. … So basically this is the application. … So once you load it, you're going to have the UI image view, … so whatever image or your camera actually projects here, … you're going to see here and what you could do … is add that photo and that would be scanned an analyzed … with the model that is inside of the application. … If we want to add another picture, … what we could do is click on here. … So it's going to bring us to the photo app … where we can select the picture … and then it's going to analyze that picture. …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects