- [Instructor] You have access to the same files that I'll be using here in the course. Simply follow the link on the main course page, and download them. I'm showing them here on my desktop, but you can place them wherever it's convenient for you. Inside the exercise files folder, you'll notice a folder for each of the chapters of the course where I've shown you code and X code. In each of those, you'll find the individual files that I use. There's no additional files needed for the Bluetooth LE device. However, for whatever device you choose to use, you'll need to refer to the documentation for the specifics.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) basics
- Core Bluetooth key classes
- Scanning for peripherals
- Discovering services and characteristics
- Writing to a characteristic
- Reconnecting to peripherals
- Apps as peripherals
Skill Level Intermediate
1. BLE Basics
2. Scanning, Connecting, and Discovering
3. Writing to a Characteristic
Adding additional features10m 43s
4. An App as a Peripheral
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.