These methods recognized by EC Council as integral part of those looking to earn their Certified Ethical Hacker certification. The complete CEH BOK can be found at https://www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ethical-hacker/CEH-What-You-Will-Learn.
- Statistic and dynamic analysis of mobile applications
- Testing on Android
- Analyzing Android applications
- Securing iOS applications
- Jailbreaking iOS for command-line access
- Analyzing iOS apps
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Smart devices are often used for sensitive business applications, such as on-the-go business connectivity, and for sensitive personal applications, such as email, mobile banking, and social media. Unfortunately, mobile applications often don't focus on privacy and security. Our mobile devices offer a great opportunity for malicious interference. Making sure that you understand what your mobile device application is really doing is now important whether it's for personal or business use. In this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll explain the technology used in mobile devices and their applications, the risks that technology exposes us to and the tools available to test the security of mobile applications. I'm Malcolm Shore, and I've spent a career helping protect governments and businesses against cyber attacks. When you've finished this LinkedIn Learning course, you'll have a great understanding of how to test mobile applications for security flaws. Now let's get started with mobile devices.