Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Deleting and hiding photos, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 9.
- No matter how careful you are with…composition or exposure, there will always…be images that you want to delete,…especially if you're running low on storage space…on your device.…Let's take a look at this process for single images,…as well selections of multiple photos,…as well as how you can restore images that you've…accidentally thrown away using the recently deleted album.…We'll also take a look at a feature that…lets you hide photos.…I'll go into my camera roll here,…and tap on one of these images.…When you are viewing a full size image,…you can tap the trash can icon in the…lower right to delete that image.…
You'll get a prompt asking you if you really want…to delete the photo.…In this case, I'll go ahead and remove it.…I'll tap the back button, tap albums again,…and I'll go into one of my albums here.…I'll just go into the in progress album.…When you delete a picture that's part of an album,…as we saw in the previous movie,…you'll get a prompt telling you that…the photo will be removed from the album,…but will still remain in the photo library.…
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Making smart adjustments to light and color
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes and My Photo Stream
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
Skill Level Beginner
iPhone Photography: Shooting to Storytellingwith Richard Koci Hernandez1h 45m Appropriate for all
Tony Cruz's iPhone Surf Photography: Start to Finishwith Tony Cruz7m 22s Appropriate for all
1. Using the Camera App
2. Organizing Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Editing Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Sharing and Transferring Photos from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.