Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Delete and hide photos, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Instructor] It's all too easy to take…lots of photos with our camera phones.…And because of this, there will always be images…that you'll want to delete, especially…if you're running low on storage space on your device.…Let's take a look at this process…for single images as well as selections of multiple photos.…We'll also see how you can restore images…that you've accidentally thrown away…using the recently deleted album…as well as a feature that lets you hide photos.…So, I'm going to tap on the Photos app here…and let's go and take a look at one of these images.…
When you're viewing a full-size image like this,…you can just tap on the trashcan icon…in the lower right to delete that image.…You'll get a final prompt asking you…if you definitely do want to delete that.…And of course, this is also telling me…that the photo will be deleted from iCloud Photos…across all of my devices.…I'm just going to go ahead and choose to delete that.…And let's just tap the back button.…If you want to delete a range of different photos,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.