Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Delete and hide photos, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Narrator] No matter how careful you are…with composition or exposure,…there will always be images that you want to delete.…Especially if you're running low on storage space…on your device.…Let's take a look at this process for single images…as well as selections of multiple photos,…and how you can restore images…that you've accidentally thrown away…using the Recently Deleted album.…We'll also take a look at a cool feature…that let's you hide photos.…So when you're viewing an image full size,…you can just come down to the trashcan icon…in the lower right to delete that image.…
You'll get a prompt, making sure you do want to delete that…and then you can just tap Delete Photo to get rid of it.…As we saw earlier in the course,…if you delete an image that is part of an existing album,…you'll see a message telling you that the photo…will also be deleted from that album…and any other albums that it's a part of.…In this case, I'm just going to cancel that.…To delete multiple images at once,…go to the grid view…where you can see all of the image thumbnails,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.