Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Delete and hide photos, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- No matter how careful you are…with your composition or exposure,…there will always be images that you want to delete,…especially if you're running low on storage space…on your device.…Let's take a look at this process for single images…as well as selections of multiple photos…and also how you can restore images…that you accidentally throw away…using the recently deleted album.…We'll also take a look at a cool feature…that lets you hide photos.…I'm going to go into my camera roll here,…and scroll up and find some images…that I want to get rid of.…
So if you're viewing the large display of an image…you can just tap on the trash can icon…in the lower right corner to delete that picture.…And you're going to get a prompt asking you…if you really want to delete this photo.…In this case I'll go ahead and do that.…There's also a little message here in my case…that says that this will be deleted from Photo Stream…on all of my devices.…You'll only see that if you're using Photo Stream,…and we'll talk about Photo Stream a little bit later.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.