Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Create shared albums with iCloud, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Instructor] A cool feature of the Photos app is…that you can create albums that you can share…with other people directly from…your iOS device using iCloud.…Images in a shared album are not part…of your normal iCloud storage so you don't have…to worry about using up your storage limit…with this feature.…iOS 12 has introduced some changes to how…you access shared albums.…Let's check out how this works.…To setup iCloud shared albums, you need to go…into your Settings, and then scroll down…until you find the Photos settings.…
And then make sure that shared albums is turned on.…You can also access this same setting…under Settings, iCloud, Photos.…In the Photos app, you can access…your shared albums in the main Albums screen.…They're going to be listed right underneath My Albums.…And you can also find recent shared album activity…in the For You screen.…I'm going to go back to my Album screen here…and let's just talk about how to create a shared album.…
One way you can do that is by tapping the plus symbol…up in the upper left corner.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.