In machine learning you often come from other projects and need to understand how to convert models into iOS ML. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to learn about how to do this.
- [Instructor] Know that it is possible … to convert train models … from other popular sources to Core ML … by using popular tools. … For example you can use the MX Net converter … or the TensorFlow converter to do exactly that. … And these can be found at these addresses. … So for TensorFlow you can go at this address here … and you'll find all the instructions, … how to use this converter. … And then if you want to use the MX Net converter … you can go at this address … and then again you'll have all the instructions … and all of them are Python-based tools. … So if you're familiar with Python … this is going to be fairly familiar. … Also, Apple created a Python tool … to allow you to convert from several formats … to the Core ML format. … And you can find the converter at this address. … And then scroll down and you'll see again … all the instructions, how to install it, … what are the dependencies, and how to use it. … And for that particular tool … if you scroll down on the developer Apple documentation here …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects